Coach Trips South Wales
Look no further than Phil Anslow & Sons Coaches for top-quality coach services and coach trips in South Wales. We take pride in offering efficient, timely and professional services to customers in and around South Wales. With our qualified and experienced drivers, you can rely on us to take you to and from your desired destination, for an affordable price. We have been established for over 30 years and specialise in coach hire, coach tours, coach day trips and bus services. Moreover, as an independent family business, we offer a friendly and personal approach, giving you the best possible coach experience.
Get in touch today on 01495 775599 for free quotations on our services in South Wales. Whether you are in Pontypool or a nearby area including Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen or Newport, make us your first call.
Reliable Coach Hire
Here at Phil Anslow & Sons Coaches, we maintain an excellent reputation and deliver a top-quality service. We only hire drivers with significant knowledge of UK routes and destinations. Moreover, all of our team are CPC trained and DBS checked, to ensure safe journeys.
Our expert and experienced drivers and coach team combined with our affordable costs make for unparalleled service. While the price of our services depends on several factors including the journey duration and number of passengers, we always aim to offer competitive prices. Get in touch with us today for further information.
Free Coach Service Quotations
For free quotations on our coach services, contact us today. We offer a diverse range of services including coach hire, day trips and bus services to meet all your travel needs. Give us a call today and a friendly member of our team will be able to answer your enquiries.
What our customers are saying
- Fantastic Fab company! Fantastic day trips with clean coaches and friendly drives. Great value for money too. Their local buses are great too, friendly polite drivers who can’t do enough for you, they really go the extra mile. I use the service every day, and have never had any issues. What a great Company!!!Richard6/16/2021We went on the Bath Christmas shopping trip on November 27th what a wonderful driver Bryn was a very pleasant, funny and helpful driver. Would highly recommend. Thanks for a wonderful trip.Maria Hill was Robinson12/04/2021
- I would like to thank the drivers of the Wye Valley 69 and 63 service for all the kindness and friendliness they show to all the passengers especially the Disabled . I would also like to thank Stuart who was our driver when we went to Tenby on a day trip and am looking forward to going again soon.Dyfed rowlands2/13/2022What a lovely change to get a bus and be greeted with a smile, absolutely lovely service. No rush in the driver waited for everyone to be seated before pulling off, unlike other diver leaving you to be jolted into the seat. Was kind and even saw him offer a woman with a cough a bottle of water. Took his time and was actually aware he had customer in the back unlike other busses I’ve been on. This was today on the 63 from usk to Pontypool around 1:30, what a lovely change, keep It up!�Felix Collins11/15/2016
- Weston super mare 02 May 2016. Superb day out, great value for money. Eddie the driver was fantastic- polite, friendly and helpful. Makes a change to find a happy bus driver. If you ever book with Andlows Coaches ask to have Eddie as your driver- you wont be disappointed.
Many thanks for a great day out! *****Richard Paul Jackson5/03/2016had a 29 seater from malpas to st fagons for my mother and baby group . Bus was on time comfortable and the driver was lovely. Definately recommend and was the cheapest around . thankyou so muchJody Pescud6/27/2019
- Highly recommend them, went on a day trip with them, driver was friendly and helpful, only downside is that the bus could have been warmer despite the heat being on 🙂Sharon Louise Heselton11/20/2016Cribbs Causeway Day trip Had a fantastic day out with Phil Anslow & Sons to Cribbs Causeway, our driver Eddie great, nothing to much trouble, we look forward to our next trip Bath Christmas market. Mary & JohnMary L11/17/2015
- Absolutely amazing service all the time I’m a regular on the X1 and always have polite drivers same goes with all the coach drivers on the day trips best bus company aroundRoss Channing2/13/2022
- I would just like to say a big thank you to Darren who took us to the Harry Potter studios tour today. What a pleasure he was. Before I got on I told him my children had no idea where they were going as it was a surprise for them. Unlike most coach drivers he made sure he gave nothing away when he spoke to all the passengers about the trip and he made an effort to talk to all the children. We had a fantastic day and I know that Darren had started the day off the way it was continued. Brilliant. 5***** to his service.Donna Hughes8/28/2017Went to Bath today with Phil Anslow and would like to say thank you the trip was fantastic and we had the best driver sorry we ate all his sweets xRhian Lloyd12/04/2017
- Bryn is a legend and bath was fantastic. I would definitely go on a trip again with Phil Anslow. They take time to look after their customers and make sure everyone is having a good time. Very informative too xNatalie Phillips11/27/2016Had a lovely day out today to Gloucester for the Xmas market. We had a hiccup with the first coach but that got sorted and we was away to our trip. Terry was a lovely driver nice and friendly. Got home safe and sound on this November night 🙂Amy Jones11/19/2016
- I have used Anslow Coaches for the last 4 years to take Abergavenny Bowlers to Torquay in November on a bowls tour. We are about 40 in number and never a complaint. Coach is always on time, always clean, great driving staff, Sue in the office is brilliant to deal with. Already booked for November 2017.Maurice Padfield12/14/2016Did the Harry Potter Studio Tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. The driver, Terry was friendly and professional; a real credit to the company. Will definitely be booking more day trips with you.Gemma Hughes6/04/2017I just want to say Thank you. I am so humbled to know that yesterday at 12:20 my 85 year old gran was waiting in Blaenavon high street, for the forgeside bus and she was just telling me that a young driver came off the bus down the street to help my gran carry her bags and help her on the bus.
She told me that never in the whole time she has lived in Blaenavon that a young lad has never gone out of there way for her, like this guy did.
She wanted me to post this so hopefully that young lad can know how greatfull she is.
So thank you. ������Kellie-Anne Redman4/15/2018
- Hired a coach to take The Risca Senior Citizens Club members to Brecon and Raglan Garden Centre on the way home. We had a wonderful day out. Our driver, Bryn, who we know quite well, was his usual helpful, polite and informative self. In fact, we usually ask if we can have him. The coach was lovely and comfortable and, as always beautifully clean. We used Phil Anslow for a few years to take our members on trips and will continue to do so. Can’t recommend this company enough.Maureen Gingell2/13/2022
- I would like to say a massive thank you for the holiday to torquay… Me my mum and daughter had a fab time… Stuart the driver was a lovely and friendly driver who made sure everyone was ok and checking to see if we need anything… The toorak hotel was a fab place to stay too… We definitely will be going on your trips again and highly recommend. Thanks again.Laura Louise Langley8/28/2016Great bus service, always reliable, on the few occasions I have rang the depot or customer service. The staff have been more than helpful and certainly go above and beyond to be of help. Myself friends and relatives regularly use the X1 service from Brynmawr to Cwmbran, and have done since it has been running. As before then anyone from bleanau gwent from Brynmawr to llanhilleth, has had to catch two buses each way to get to Cwmbran. One from Brynmawr to llanhilleth and then one to Cwmbran. As we know stagecoach did put one on about two years in just to try to get the monopoly back. Well done to Phil Anslow for sticking with us. Big shout out to the driver’s of the X1 all friendly and characters all the x24 service and driver’s I know there are many more it’s just these we use regularly. I didn’t usually make the time or the effort to write reviews. Yet it seems that a lot of people moan about the bad things but never thank those who do good. Here’s to starting a new trend, and thanks again to Phil Anslow and all the people who works to make his coaches a pleasure to go on. Ps,just for the doubters. I am not related to Phil Anslow and or any of his family friends or staff members . ( as far as I am aware ) that said. Keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated 👍electric2/13/2022
- On our way home from Bournemouth ATM absolutely lovely day and our driver Bryn was lovely we will be booking again soon �Emma Hall6/30/2018Went to Weston last night with this company. Our Driver was Terry I think not 100% but he was fantastic I would highly recommend booking day trips with them I will be more often that’s for sure
Thank you �Andrew Smith11/11/2017
- Had a fantastic day yesterday at Gloucestershire Victorian Market ��
No driving so we could enjoy a glass or 2 of mulled wine ��
Our driver was brilliant, laughing & joking and he shared his sweets with us all �
Would highly recommend this company we will be having many future trips with them!
Thankyou so Much for making our day so enjoyable ��xxLynne Brown11/23/2017booking trips very easy on the phone. very friendly staff . not rushed on the phone call. reasonable prices. good value day out.Carol Pearce5/24/2021
- Booked Phil Anslow to transport guests who had travelled from all over UK at my daughters wedding from Glen yr Afon Hotel to church in Beaufort. The driver gave them a detailed history of the sights on the journey which delighted them, it’s the little touches that make things special thank youLesley O’Connell5/16/2016Went on the trip to porthcawl today the driver Stuart was very friendly and happy to help in any way he could will definitely be using this company again and would recommend to friends/family. Thank youLeanne Kimberley Cranswick5/01/2017We’ve been using Phil Anslow for our Run Diva Run race events. The ladies in the office are helpful, the drivers are polite & really helpful in dropping us off and picking us up. We always get a good price too. I’ve just booked another two coaches for events & will continue to use them. Thanks everyone. Top service.Cat Johnson3/16/2017
- i have to say all the drivers are so caring and polite.nothing id to much trouble
not like some off the stagecoach drivers excellent serviceAdrian Wright3/29/2020Their days out are one of the highlights of my year. Phil Anslow’s local bus services – in particular the X1 are first class, but even better are their days out. Early in the year the programme of dates and destinations comes out, and with pen poised I go through it to select possible venues to book. I have never been disappointed, the value for money is incredible,and with a little planning it’s amazing how much you can cram into the time available.Stella H2/18/2020Can’t believe there’s actually negative reviews on here, compared to the much bigger company, Stagecoach, I think Phil Anslow is much more professional and much cheaper to travel on, and also the drivers will do anything to help passengers.They simply go that step further to keep passengers happy unlike Stagecoach who honestly don’t give a s*!t about passengers.John 19789/07/2019
- My mother and I went on the day trip to Weymouth, using the company for the first time.
We loved our day out. The bus was new and clean, and we enjoyed the films to watch going and coming home!!
Our driver, Eddie, was very accommodating and friendly. Along with being a good driver!!
We will definitely be booking more trips in the future!!! XxxJorden Hudd8/10/2016